Home of the Lifetime Warranty
Licensed & Trained Technicians
Multitude of Services
Training & Workforce
Over the years, Rocky Mountain Service Professionals has grown by acquiring the most qualified people, equipment, and experience of other area home service and comfort companies.
At Rocky Mountain Service Professionals we hire employees looking for rewarding careers, not just satisfying jobs. Our staff including service, administrative, technical and management personnel are required to pass a full background check, have strong skills with proper certification, complete ongoing training, and possess a commitment to put our customers’ needs first.
What to expect from Rocky Mountain Service Professionals Certified Technicians:
- Arrive at your home in clean company uniforms and lettered trucks
- Wear floor protectors at all times
- Cover your flooring and other surfaces in the work area
- Thorough clean-up once the repair or installation is completed
- They will go through a final rundown with you to make sure you understand what’s been completed and how to operate any new or upgraded equipment
Our mission is to protect your entire home
Rocky Mountain Service Professionals is your single source for all of your home system needs including plumbing, electrical, home energy solutions, reliable heating and air, and much more. Our family-owned and operated company offers service throughout the Front Range.